Monday, August 5, 2013

telecollabing: Paris + LA Kickstarter is now LIVE for 10 days only



I've been busy the past few weeks creating my kickstarter campaign, telecollabing: Paris + LA which finally went live today! My collaborator and I are fundraising to collaborate using technology over the distance between Paris and LA in a project called Interior Forest by Alexandra Grant. We have been invited to create a sculpture as part of a larger installation in Paris, France and with your support, we will be able to cover the costs to send one of us to Paris to physically install our collaborative sculpture.

So far, we have two amazing backers: Claudia McCain & Alanna Marcelletti. My biggest THANK YOU to them for supporting the project.

We also need your help to make this project happen.. Learn more about the project and how to get involved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment