Saturday, April 13, 2013

studio transition

The transition from graduate school to whatever happens after that is rumored to be a difficult one. To avert the first crisis of not having a work space once the provided graduate space is no longer available, I moved into a live/work space last month. Now begins the next challenge, making my bigger studio fit into the new but smaller space that I share with my painter husband: sculptures on the move, the uhaul van as cage, a view of the integration of shared work space as my first load of work arrived Thursday afternoon.

in other news: I have been selected to be included in the annual University Art Museum student show insights (a juried show of CSULB student work that happens each spring). If you missed my MFA show, you can see the sculpture featured in the showcard image on view in May as part of this show. More details soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment