Saturday, March 30, 2013

fit: opening night


from my mfa opening reception: the small colorful things in the plexiglass box are the dyed fabric swatches I printed with different definitions of fit (including idioms for a total of 40 different definitions to choose from) which were offered at the opening for those who made it out to see the show, me and my Gatov Gallery neighbor, artist Erynn Richardson, gallery goers, my biggest fan under the age of 12 and her sculpture on the rock behind her inspired by my show, and lastly, the St Patricks Day foods (thank you Joe).

For those of you who couldn't make it, here are a few remarks made by gallery visitors about the show up on the internets:

Brent Goodmans video walk through linked here
Glenn Zucman's blog post on the show, interview and virtual gallery view linked here

My biggest THANKS to everyone for all of your help and support during this MFA process! 





No comments:

Post a Comment